Saturday 6 February 2016

Behold The Apocalypse

Behold The Apocalypse


For by fire and by his sword will the Lord God plead with all flesh for the controversy of Zion

wait and see men and Brethren the mighty power of GOD ALMIGHTY against Satan and his wicked followers who don't believe in Christ Jesus.

 Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? God forbid

Jesus is Lord over satan, sin, death, diseases and sicknesses

The wicked Roman Empire (great Britain) and their false and blind religions (church of Satan, last Pope, America) changed the date of my father's birth, the date of Jesus Christ birth, from April 10th to December 25th  and the New Year date from March to January to include it in their pagan celebrations. 



For changing the birthday of Christ from April to December to suit their pagan worship, it shall be esteemed as porter’s clay. The ILLUMINATI and all anti-Christ want to be like GOD which can never be possible

CHOOSE BETWEEN GOD ALMIGHTY AND SATAN WHO TO SERVE

ACCEPT CHRIST JESUS AS YOUR KING AND BE SAVED

There is no peace, saith the Lord, unto the wicked.

Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it has commanded, and his spirit it has gathered them. Isaiah 22 to 66

Jesus loves me but the world and satan hates me.

I am a sinner saved by Grace, who is forever grateful to the Holy Spirit for opening my eyes to the TRUTH of the Word of God, Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour. 

I confess with my mouth and believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is Lord in my life and I'm saved today from Armageddon and HELL FIRE.   

For it is written in John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the Children of God, even to them that believe on his name: JESUS

CONGRATULATIONS! 

YOU ARE BORN-AGAIN IN CHRIST JESUS, FIND A LIVING CHURCH AROUND YOU AND WORSHIP THE FATHER (GOD ALMIGHTY) EVERY SUNDAY. 

MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD JESUS BE WITH YOU ALWAYS. AMEN!  



No comments:

Post a Comment